A new adventure, unique art, an uncommon view, a bizarre twist, a rare talent, a silly escapade, a trying road, a long walk, a silent stream, an illustrious tapestry, or a passionate joy.....maybe this blog will be one of these, maybe not. Ok, enough abstract jibber jabber, here I go!
“People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.”- Audrey Hepburn
Friday, November 19, 2010
A new day!
I really have no idea were this blog is going to go, but I have a few ideas on the brain. I'll give you a sneak peek: diagramming sentences!, children's book reviews, crazy crafts, and even maybe a poem or two. Those are just a few ideas on the top, but I know I will think of some more. I am really excited to start this, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Let me be the first to wish you a lovely day: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment